Another year. Another year to grow and mature and become more of who you are... You are growing and changing each day - it's been an interesting year Mark Curtis... Kindergarten, learning to read, maturing your relationships, responsibility.
Six things I love about you:
1. You are becoming more patient with your words and understanding of others.
2. You are so easy going, even for your birthday dinner you didn't mind where we went or what we did - simply to pick out some Pokemon cards and you were over the moon!
3. You are still so willing to try new things... mom's new meals, la croix water...
4. Still our family comedian... 'jake from state farm!?'
5. The love you have for each of your brothers... the interest and eagerness to learn from Noah and the patience and goofiness you bring to play with Seth - you really are a match for them being in the middle.
6. Marky-morning hugs (your dad loves these too...)
We had two parties in one day - 1st was a 'friend party' at Cosmic Jump - loads of trampolines! You bounced for almost 2 hours straight! The second party was with family and again you wanted simple spaghetti, cup cakes and some friends to play with...
|Such a sweet smile!|
|Your typical face when everyone was singing to you!|
|Make it a good one!|