Monday, November 20, 2017

Fantastic Four!

Celebrated this little firecracker a week early... He was so excited to have a "birthday party".  Family came, loved on him a lot, ate and drank to their hearts content.

4 Things I love about you...
1. I love that you are so expressive - your face is a window inside your head and heart - you love to get a reaction from whatever facial expression you're providing!
2. I love that you look both ways before crossing the street - at 4 - every time.  The older boys still don't do this.  You are very conscientious about following that rule.
3. I love that you still enjoy sitting on my lap with a blanket.  You are my cuddle bug.
4. I love that you make me laugh - every day.  Along with #1 you can cut up like anyone older than you and know when things are funny.

We enjoy you so much Seth Patrick. 





No comments:

Post a Comment