Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Wilson Spring Break 2014 - day 2

Day 2 - went to see the Lego movie and lunch with Mom...

Movie was great - the boys both love, love, love Legos... could play for hours making cars, trucks, boats, guns (of course) with them.  I'm glad because I so enjoyed them as a kid - it's nice to see toys that last through the years.

Once again they were both tired - well all three actually - Curt is enjoying this time off!

After the movie they came and took me to lunch...Firehouse - one of my faves!

I wanted to get a picture - smiling - enjoying lunch.  Of course Mark needed like 5 to get it accomplished.  He really is my child.  If you look at pictures of me (even now as an adult) I'm usually the one doing something silly (bunny ears, waving my hands or legs)... no wonder huh?

Noah my little poser only needed one (but I took three cuz he's so darn cute)- and Curt he's such a trooper :)





 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment