Saturday, November 8, 2014

Seth turned 1!

Look at me - posting the same day as the child's birthday!?  I know I can't believe it either... for once "third born problems" are turning into a positive if only because I know I'll do it now/tonight instead of 3 months from now...

We had a great day today - Seth woke up in a great mood to me singing Happy Birthday to him... he just smiled - I was hoping to get him used to the attention so he'd be excited/happy when the entire family/friend group did the same thing to him today...  Everyone came (family / friends) - we had a light lunch provided once again by my mom and dad and a cake that I made (zuchinni & greek yogurt -- it was pretty amazing if you ask me...and from the pictures of Seth he liked it too!)

Honestly he was a super easy baby... I mean his birth, him waking up in the middle of the night... teeth...everything really hasn't been too bad... Is that because I was somewhat confident in what I was doing?  Is it because nothing really phased me this time...I'd seen it, heard it, smelt it, dealt with it a million times before?  Probably... thankfully...

He is such a happy kid - like all the time... he's always interested in whatever the older boys are in to now and wants to be with them on the floor playing and getting into stuff...

I am excited to see what this next year holds for us together... I think it's going to be a FUN year... it's so neat to see him explore and find out things and me be a bit calmer about it than I was with the other two boys... I mean I'm not relaxed or fly by the seat of my pants or anything, but it is different the third time around... :)

I love this little blonde bombshell.  His smile seriously lights up the room.  He is getting his personality and it's so fun to experience.

 


"Wow!  This cake is amazing...I think I may need a 2nd piece!"


Do you see how good this cake looks on my face!?  You should try it!


The 3 Amigos!







No comments:

Post a Comment