Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Marky Mark turning 5!

I can't believe it's been 5 years since he came to join our family.  He was a go getter even from the very beginning - wanting to be out a tad earlier than anyone thought... then a fighter in the nursery getting those little lungs to grow stronger... and strong have they ever gotten!  

Happy 5th birthday to this little firecracker! 


Five things I love about this kid!


  1. We love your spirit - you kind of remind me of an old man in some ways... thoughtful and wise, calculated in a careful manner, a heart that is full of love .
  2. Your energy, you are more often than not excited about the day and eager to go, go, go
  3. Your willingness to try - new foods, new ideas (tying shoes), meeting new friends.
  4. I love your silly sense of humor!  Some of the things you tell me, ask me, talk about are more funny than any comedian on stage.
  5. Your appreciation of animals.  You are curious and eager to learn about any and all - ALL THE TIME. 


May you always keep us on our toes!




No comments:

Post a Comment