Friday, March 28, 2014

career day and a cutie

Today is career day at Noah's school.  All week they've been talking about jobs and careers and what that means (getting up and dressed, working all day, how some jobs are very busy everyday and others are not...) I can just imagine what they talk about and what they say their parents "do all day"... 'my mom talks on a cool phone with her computer and has an awesome headset"...yep that's what i do all day.



So for his career choice - he decided he wanted to be a cowboy... thank goodness for amazon prime for mother's who don't plan as well as they should... got two cowboy hats ordered on Wednesday and at my door Thursday (only $3.99 extra)... granted they were at U.S. toy - i totally could've gone there myself and got them, but shoot...it would have been more than $3.99 in gas to get over there... PLUS how do you deny a kid getting something in the mail...the joy that brings ha!  We had to buy two...of course we did...



And because I can't leave him out...my little helper today...knows tons about MAN rings and setting up topologies for traffic on a WAN... he's a smartypants!



No comments:

Post a Comment