Wednesday, June 25, 2014

funny conversations

Mark comes home all smiles from school on his birthday ->
Mark: Momma wanna hear my birthday song?
Me: Sure!
Mark: This is your birthday song.  It isn't very long!

Sang this all night... thought he was so funny!


Later on... but still out of the blue...
I am laying on the couch watching my ever loved food network.  Noah comes over touches my foot.
Noah: Momma you know when you go to that toenail place?  They can remove that scratchy stuff.  (as he touches my heel).
Me: Oh yeah?  I know they can - I haven't gone in a while.
Noah: Can you have them do that to you?  Please.

Curt: It will just come back Noah...
Noah: (frowning) - Really? Why?


**if anyone has $30 to share I'll go get my little issue taken care of straight away...otherwise don't touch my heel?

No comments:

Post a Comment