Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Mark turns 4!

Oh my - another birthday happened.  4 years ago we had our little Mark and he's been our firecracker ever since!  Had a nice family birthday party at a park with a huge jungle gym for the kids to run around and play on... It was a nice breezy morning and not too hot.

Mark is so easy going for the most part - especially with food... he didn't mind that I suggested cinnamon rolls and blueberry muffins for his party... what's not to love about breakfast food!




He had a great time - smiles all day... took a nice long nap afterward.

Tuesday was his actual birthday - we took him to his almost always requested place - T-Rex restaurant... such a funny kid - actually was a little anxious about the giant dinosaurs this time...maybe holding onto little kid stuff one more night?  He got himself a little stuffed animal (of course he did - 1) toy that's an animal - check, 2) toy that is stuffed which = soft, sleeping companion - check!... woolly mammoth... giant tusks...loves the darn thing...



4 Things That I Love About You -->
1. I know I tease you and it drives me crazy, but I do love that you get up every morning ready to start the day with a huge smile...ready to eat... ready to have a good time!
2. I love that you care about your animals...I know this will carry you in the future to be a nurturing individual in your own way.
3. I am surprised that you've started singing since attending your new pre-school... you have the sweetest voice.
4. I love your little funny faces... you are my expressionist and don't mind making a face to get me to laugh!


Oh Marky mark - your funky bunch sure does love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment