Saturday, October 18, 2014

Gone Fishin'

My parents got Noah a fishing pole (and who are we kidding...Mark got one too just because he's cute and has to have something to do with his brother - that's why gma's and gpa's are amazing!) for his birthday.  My parents wanted to take both boys fishing so they could try out their new gear.

We went to Wal-mart and with Noah's birthday money he bought himself a tackle box to put all of his new lures / hooks / etc in and was so excited to see it all organized.

We went to Shawnee Mission Park Lake - it was a nice afternoon, warm, but not too hot that is was torture to sit and relax.  Both boys really enjoyed it.  Mark surprisingly sat very still on the rocks with my dad and did exactly what he told him... I think we found something Mark will enjoy for years to come...  We didn't catch anything...shoot I don't think we even saw anything in the water, but I know the boys are ready to go again soon.





No comments:

Post a Comment