Saturday, October 18, 2014

Noah's Golden Birthday

Noah had his 7th birthday... on the 7th of September...it's the middle of October... better late than never right?  I should re-title the blog "better-late-than-never-blog..."

It was an awesome day.  Sunny, cool, still warm enough for shorts.  We had his party at a local park - because 1) it's huge and outside and I didn't have to clean my house or cram people inside, 2) we do easy food (cinnamon rolls, juice, etc) so very easy clean up... throw away pans anyone? and 3) a giant playground that entertains all the kids for the entire time... it's a win-win for all!

Oh Noah I know I write this every year, but how are you this old already?  I mean what happend... you are no longer in a car seat, but a booster... tying shoes is no big deal... you get up / get dressed / get your butt to school with little to no help...you are the sweetest to your little brothers and to you dad and I...always giving hugs and telling everyone that you love them.  I am so proud of you...I KNOW I say that every year, but I am.





Seven things I love about you:
1. your smile... losing teeth doesn't cause you to have any less of a beautiful smile!
2. you are so silly with your brothers and LOVE hearing them laugh at you!
3. you are STILL willing to try anything..food / sports / meeting new people / going to new places.
4. you still like when I pick out your clothes... you love to look nice and show off your style.
5. you are becoming an amazing reader; the words and sentences you can read without hesitation astounds me and makes me so happy you enjoy such a great activity.
6. you are willing to help... help if and when i ask... the "chores" don't seem so much like chores to you as you see the cause/effect it can have on people when you help.
7. even at 7...you still love to be tucked in at night... hope that lasts a little while longer :)

love you peanut.


No comments:

Post a Comment