Monday, September 28, 2015

the big # 8

We got to celebrate Noah's 8th birthday the day before the actual day, but it was a long weekend so I don't think anyone minded - especially him!

This kid I tell ya is the easiest kid ever - easy to please, easy to get going, just a good go with the flow kind of guy!

He made my job super easy - "Momma let's have spaghetti for my birthday!  With bread and salad!"...um yeah - super easy - noodles and sauce and warm bread and Costco salad... so easy!

I love this boy so much...
1. I think he tries most days to make someone laugh...usually it's me, but no complaints here.
2. He is getting so tall.  He's almost to my shoulder... at 8... I'm 5' 8"...so that makes him almost 5ft right?
3. He still loves playing with his little brothers.  No matter how old he's getting he still likes getting down and pushing the trucks/trains around and fighting with stuffed animals and riding bikes in the cul-d-sac.
4. He is a great eater - he will try almost anything - including pesto (green stuff!) and said he actually likes it.
5. He's a great sleeper - this kid has reached the age of sleeping in... it's lovely for this momma...I can't wait until all his brothers are in the group.
6. He is so eager to learn and questions everything - how does that work, why did you do it that way, what about this way?
7.  School is easy for him... sure he gets into trouble occasionally for being off task or goofing around, but the actual school work is a breeze for him - he knows how to read, knows his math fundamentals...
8. He's still a momma's boy - I think he probably always will be.  He likes to be comforted and hugged and still cuddle on the couch with me...

Happy 8th birthday big guy!  We sure do love you!



that was the birthday boy's finger swipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment